Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

b Error updating Spacex Combinators

5 years ago

HI,
After several successful launches, now the mod crashes when launching rocket with Drydock Assembly component.
I'm getting this error:

Notice
Error while running event
SpaceMod:on_rocket_launched(ID 10)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
SpaceMod/control.lua:341: in function 'get_spacex_cb'
SpaceMod/control.lua:583: in function 'updateSpacexCombinators'
SpaceMod/control.lua:929: in function
<SpaceMod/control.lua:768>

I think this happened after i've moved the assembly machines from one factory building to another factory building (Factorissimo mod).

I'm running Factorio 0.16.51, and i've all mods updated.
Can anyone help me with this issue ?
Regards

5 years ago

Yes I can help .....

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Can I get your save file. I cannot duplicate your issue. Did you move the spacex combinator? Was it in a factorissimo building? Was it destroyed or just moved and replaced?

5 years ago

Yes You can, but it's a big file (52 GB). Please let me know how do You prefer to transfer it.
Yes, I did move the combinator. It was inside a mk2 building, and then, I removed it, and placed it inside a new building (mk3 building).
The combinator was not destroyed. I just placed it in the new building.
I've also tried to destroy all combinators (I have two of them) and create a new one.
But every time a rocket is launched, the error appears.

And thanks for your reply :)

5 years ago

If you can put the file in a dropbox or Google drive location and advise me, I can download from there.

5 years ago

Fixed in 0.3.16 - enjoy the rest of your campaign.

5 years ago

Indeed it is :)
Thank You very much !!!
I'm really enjoying it :)

New response