Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g How to adjust the science cost ?

5 years ago

Hi,
first thanks for this mode , it is amazing and exactly what i wanted when i first finished Factorio (as Civ player it make sense to build rocket on orbit)

Is there a way how can i manually adjust the science cost ? I would like to make some Techs more expensive (Techs for Habitation, Thhrusters etc) and lower the cost for FTL drive, because for me its only long waiting time.

off topic : Did you think about the need of Nuclear fuel cells for the spaceship ?

5 years ago

nvm, i found it and adjusted it in technology.lua

5 years ago

Re -"Did you think about the need of Nuclear fuel cells for the spaceship ?" - I have considered this. I am not sure what everyone's thoughts on the matter are. It would force the player to create a nuclear industry (if they hadn't already) which is a positive.... I guess I am interested in feedback.

New response