Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g Multiple launch feature?

5 years ago

Hello LordKTor, Thanks for making this mod! I just launched the final component and was hoping I could do another round of launches but, alas, I can not. So, could you tell me how I can reset the Space Progress so I can do more launches? Also, maybe this can be a part of the mod i.e. have a launch counter so we can make a SpaceX base?

Thanks, VGG aka VideoGameGeek1970 on YouTube

5 years ago

Sure can you wait until version 0.17, or do you want it earlier?

5 years ago

I'd like to have it sooner than 0.17. I have some big plans for your mod which I hope brings more attention to it going forward. If you are able, connect to my discord and we can discuss some things there: https://discord.gg/XMU6XJW

Thanks! VGG (VideoGameGeek1970)

5 years ago

I can only agree with that :-) It's really an awesome mod, and I also miss an upper endgame level on the mod.

5 years ago

Hi Astree. The multi-launch feature is in the mod now, and there may well be some upper endgame content coming ....

Did you have anything in particular in mind?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I have launched the first components in basic mode and discovered the mod settings to increase the costs etc. Is there a way to reset the progress to start from scratch?

edit: Found the changeLog "- the command "/resetSpaceX" will allow you to resume SpaceX launches on a map that has previously completed the full process (eg under an earlier version of this mod, or even on this version by mistake for example)" .. i'll try that

edit2: Not working as I thought its working. I have updated the control.lua of the mod and added a new function to reset the launch progress. I could not find the research progress settings which might be somewhere in the game code. This is the first time I have looking into lua and Factorio mods code. Here is my reset function https://pastebin.com/yqymEK0a

This did not reset the multiplyer to 25. Means i still have 10 and 2 rockets for the drydock stuff :(

New response