Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

b Error when loading game

7 years ago

Error in assignID, item with name 'effectivity-module-4' does not exist.

Game will not stars because of this error.

7 years ago

What version of my mod are you using, and what other mods?

7 years ago

I was getting this error to until I installed bob's modules. It seems that without that mod it just wont function. Your mileage may vary.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I am not using Bob's modules without a problem. I suspect that there is another mod that you may be using that makes my mod think you are using bob's even when you are not. I would like to be able to try and recreate the error to ensure that any fix I might apply actually works.

Are you running the latest version of my mod? 0.2.2?

7 years ago

Lastest version that works is 0.2.0

Mods I use:
SpaceBook
Advanced-Drills
AsphaltRoads
beltSorter
Bergius_Process
Big_Brother
boblibrary
CharcoalBurner
electric-vehicles-lib
Electric Furnaces
Laser_Beam_Turrets
Omnibarrels
PavementDriveAssist
Power Armor MK3
ProgressiveRunning
RailTanker
RoboCharge
robotarmy
Side Inserters
Squeak Through
TrainSpeedLimit
WaterWell
autorecyclingplant
bobpower
electric-vehicles

7 years ago

Thanks for that. That provided the information I needed. Basically, initially I had not allowed for every combination of use of Bob's mods, and the fact that you had Bob's library in your list meant the mod assumed you wanted the bob's mods alternate recipes. Now I have gone through the requirements with a fine tooth comb, and determined the minimum required Bobs mods to change the recipes/technology. (Bob's library, Bob's modules, Bob's warfare and Bob's electronics). Your combination of library and Power will now work and use standard recipes. All combination of Bob's mods that uses at least those four components will work and invoke the Bob's alternate recipes, though not necessarily all advanced bits of them, depending on exactly what the user has actually deployed.

So, version 0.2.3 (and above) should now work fine for you (and everybody else).

7 years ago

Yes, version 0.2.3 works fine.

New response