Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g Graphic file error in 0.2.2

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Error Util.cpp:57: Sprite "__SpaceMod__/graphics/icons/space-thruster.png" couldn't be loaded

When I look at the file itself it's actually a JPEG. Could that be causing this error?

7 years ago

I don't know how you ended up with this issue. Maybe delete the mod and re-download it? It works fine for me.

7 years ago

It's still a JPEG even when downloaded from here rather than within Factorio itself.

I suspect that the image loader used for the Linux build is more picky than the image loader used under Windows, which is why most people won't see this problem.

7 years ago

Ahh you are on linux ok. That makes sense. Photoshop didn't like the file either, until I changed the type to jpeg then converted it to png and repackaged the new icon into the mod zip file. It still works for me. I have also tested all the other icons, and they seem ok, so , please redownload 0.2.2 (it has changed), and let me know if ok.

7 years ago

I did an in-game update to 0.2.2 and it worked, so this issue is resolved. Thanks for the prompt attention.

New response