Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g Love your mod - offer help to improve graphics

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hi mate, just wanted to thank you for one of the few and far away proper mods to address the ridiculously easy/short endgame issue.

I'm loving it, using it and even took the liberty to heavily modify it for personal use.
What i've also done is worked with the graphics/icons on your mods as, while the programming/balancing aspect of it is awesome, graphics leaves a bit to be desired.

I was wondering, would you consider taking a look at the graphics set I have developed for my private version of your mod and consider using it in the standard version? If that's something you'd like to consider let me know and I'll send you the link to it. If you like it, you don't even need to credit me with anything, unless you feel like.

Regards,
Steiner

7 years ago

Hi mate - I am the first to admit that I am no artist. I would love to see your graphics.

Cheers
LK

7 years ago

Looks good. Are you happy for me to put them into a new release?

LK

7 years ago

Absolutely, go for it!

7 years ago

Also - just my 50 cents for balancing. Seems like currently it puts much more emphasis on research and less so on construction.

I like it the other way round - a lot of launches, expensive construction, a bit less crazy research. That's what i've done in my version, consider that as well :). I think it makes sense - more silos, more assembly.

7 years ago

With 0.15 there is going to be support for mod config refer ff#165 mod settings. If it allows what I hope then I will offer these things as config options, so you can increase launches required, construction costs and research costs if you wish. (Not so much into lowering costs ... completing SpaceX has to mean something)

7 years ago

Wow, big plans! If that's implemented that will be the one standard endgame mod to go after all lengthy games.

7 years ago

Haven't seen them yet, or have I? But I love the mod, and anyone who helped gets my thanks?

New response