Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

a month ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

b Without bob's mods

7 years ago

The mod's great and I love it, but I had a little trouble starting the game with it. It kept pinging errors about not being able to find stuff to do with bob's mods. The problem was easily fixed by getting rid of the bob's mods files and removing references to them in code, but I think it would be easily fixed permanently by either having two versions (one for bob's mods, one without), or to have a look at the code that checks for the mods and make sure ti's working properly.

Otherwise, excellent job!

7 years ago

What version of my mod were you running?
Were you running any other mods?
At what stage of the game were you experiencing these difficulties?

I have tested the mod with vanilla, with bobs mods, with bobs + angels, with angels and no bobs, and do not experience these issues, so any further information you can give would be helpful.

7 years ago

It failed on launch before it was even in use on a map. I was using 0.2.0.
I was running:
add-loader, Bio Industries, Bottleneck, cheaper rail and concrete, complicated recipes, dirt-path, D-load storage, infinite resources, late upgrades, loader rotation fix, logistic network content, logistics signs, rail tanker (with alternate texture), RSO, shuttle train, textplates, and useful map colours.

I've also noticed that after the botched fix I made, no extra items or research seems to have appeared.

Switches to latest mod version

Do not fret! For 0.2.1 works fine!

7 years ago

Sweet! :)

New response