Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g Quick question about update

7 years ago

Excellent mod, definitely one I'm enjoying so far!

I have a quick question though. I saw your latest update came out with support for Bob's mods; it uses the higher-end stuff in Bob's mods to make the final components.

I think there's one (or 2?) mods that did some of this. Do you know if there's incompatibility between the two?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Thanks for the sentiment.

I wasn't aware of these other mods. I would assume that they will not crash your game though. A better question might be do you need to run one of these when that functionality is now native to my mod?

Based on Naron79s comment I guess that the game won't be happy with these other mods now.... Unfortunately I don't think I can fix these issues here, they need to be fixed at source which is the other mod.

7 years ago

Oki-dokes! Yeah, I probably will just switch that one off now that there are these upgrades.

Thanks man! I'm looking forward to (maybe one day) finally finishing a game with this :). Right now (with marathon + others), it's standing at ~6 million science bottles for the final FTL research! :O

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

About 6 months ago a bloke asked me to see if I could mod out the impact of marathon on this mod so that he could still play marathon + SpaceX without getting SpaceX exaggerated. Is this something you would be interested in? (Maybe when I add configuration in after 0.15 drops...)

[Although to be perfectly honest, if you are using Bob's mods as well, I am finding the OP nature of Bob's mods endgame greatly diminishes the task of the FTL drive science, so you will probably find it is not really necessary]

New response