Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g Hold off on downloading this just yet

7 years ago

Not quite ready for release 0.13. I published it a bit early, but will sort it out soon :)

7 years ago

Should be good now :)

7 years ago

Still a blocking bug : control.lua file has a require "defines" line which prevent mod to work properly as defines.lua no longer exists un 0.13

I've look your mode and it's quite interesting. Do you have a github repo for commits ?

Some modifications could make it great. For instance, if you use the same image (and definition) for both item and technology icons, technology icons will be ugly as they will be resized and reshaped.

7 years ago

An error about something with "get_player" not existing is crashing the game as soon as i try to open any of the menu's (other mods too). I love the idea and would like to use the mod, sadly this makes me have to keep it disabled for now.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

All get_player and defines related issues should be resolved in the version that is current. v 0.1.11

7 years ago

You're right, sorry. Somehow my game wasn't updating mods so i was running on an old version. Thanks!

New response