Spacedestructor Space Exploration Modpack deprecated

An Space Exploration Modpack as it is played by Spacedestructor. This is not the Original version!

2 years ago

b Dependencies

2 years ago

Both base BeastFinder and train_tech tree_collision are required mods for the execution of the updated mod. Neither of these are within the Factorio mod search.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have used the ingame menu for all of the mods im using, which means they all do exist. since this is an old version there might be a typo in the file causing to look for a different name then what the mod is actually called. beast finder you can find very easy yourself by typing it in the search and there is no mod called "train_tech tree_collision" as spaces in the names are not allowed. these are two seperate mods. i would also suggest to not use this version as i would have deleted this one from the mod portal if possible and instead use either the original one or the new version where i corrected some issues that can only be fixed with a new upload and only that new version is actually maintained by me. because of this, this version is also flagged as "Deprecated". You can find my current version here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Spacedestructor-Space-Exploration-Modpack

New response