SolarFarm

This is a mod that allows one item to be a solar farm instead of alot of solar panels taking up space on the map

Utilities
a month ago
Power

i Ideas

5 months ago

Please give any ideas and suggestions here

a month ago

My idea is: can you do an other mod like this but with accumulators? This "accumulator pack" would contain 84 accumulator. So we could put one solar farm and one accu pack to create an optimal solar panel/accumulator ratio in smallar place using less items on the map.
Thanks.

a month ago

My idea is: can you do an other mod like this but with accumulators? This "accumulator pack" would contain 84 accumulator. So we could put one solar farm and one accu pack to create an optimal solar panel/accumulator ratio in smallar place using less items on the map.
Thanks.
Yeah i could make that

a month ago

Thanks.

Done

a month ago

Thanks.

Done
Thank you

New response