Snowpiercer

by FURRKA

Add Snowpiercer and Big Alice in game

Content
2 years ago
Trains

g Awesome!

2 years ago

This is sweet. Idk if I will implement this into my world right now but if you make a re-skin that actually looks like the engines this will be a must mod for me

2 years ago

This is sweet. Idk if I will implement this into my world right now but if you make a re-skin that actually looks like the engines this will be a must mod for me

Good day. Re-skin of sprites of locomotives and wagons was in the future plans for the mod. However, I do not know when I will be able to do this, since there will be little time for development before the summer. However, if I have time, I will definitely try to do it. :)

2 years ago

Can you list out what other things you hope to get done with time?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Can you list out what other things you hope to get done with time?

Yeah sure :)

Redraw sprites of locomotives and wagons.
I would like to add a brake effect, but I don’t know if the game engine will allow it, since a similar situation happened when trying to add a warning sound effect.
I would also like to add agricultural wagons and battery wagons.

In general, these are the main tasks that I would like to implement to begin with. Maybe after them there will be some more :)

1 year, 5 months ago

I really liked the idea, I am a fan of the movie "Through the Snow". it resembles the Nesttt mod (v 0.12) I really want it on modern versions.

New response