Slow Transport Belt

Adds slow transport belt. For the times you really want to embrace tranquility. Or just rage at the belt delay. It is pink, don't ask me why.

Content
6 years ago
Logistics

g how to make the first research lab?

4 years ago

How to make the first research lab? That requires yellow belt. That requires yellow belt/logistics research. That requires a... research lab . What am I missing :)

4 years ago

The mod doesn't hide yellow belt behind research. It doesn't even touch the yellow transport belt so if you can't craft it anymore thats a bit weird. I'll have to check when I have access to Factorio but it should work as normal. Do you maybe have any other mod loaded that could move the yellow belt behind research? Or is it the only mod you play with.

4 years ago

Hi Peet,
I started without yellow and only pink belt .yellow as a logistic research...however I have a load of common mods indeed. I just ~/edit dropped 4 yellow belts. so it is solved for me. I would have gambled it was because of this mod. Since pink is a pre-req for yellow now.
Thanks for the fast reply and thanks for the mod. fun to start with :) or sometimes a cheap way to throttle some process.
Kind regards

4 years ago

Hi alby8,
glad you are liking it! If the pink belts are a prerequisite for yellow, that is not intended (or even implemented) by this mod, i wonder how that happened. It should be the same ingredients as yellow belt but producing 10 belt instead of 2. Are you playing on 0.16 or did you change the mod to load into 0.17? If you give me a list of all mods you are using, I can check whats the problem and add the mod that causes it (if its not my own because of a change in the base game) to be incompatible with this one. Thanks for the feedback!

4 years ago

Hi Peet,
jfyi

0.17.69 I believe.. anyway newest stable.

AircraftRealism_0.3.3.zip
Aircraft_1.6.12.zip
AlienSpaceScience_0.0.11.zip
ammo-loader_0.17.66.zip
belt_buffer_up_0.17.6.zip
BigDrills_0.5.6.zip
Big_Brother_0.5.1.zip
Bioluminescence_1.17.24.zip
Bio_Industries_0.17.32.zip
Cursed-ELB_0.0.4.zip
DragonIndustries_1.17.24.zip
EndgameCombat_1.17.24.zip
even-distribution_0.3.13.zip
EvoGUI_0.4.401.zip
Evolution Reduction_0.17.2.zip
factoryplanner_0.17.54.zip
far-reach_0.0.11.zip
FARL_3.1.15.zip
Flow Control_3.0.5.zip
helmod_0.9.8.zip
Induction Charging_1.5.17.zip
LoaderRedux_1.4.10.zip
LootChestPlusPlus_1.0.21.zip
LootChestPlus_1.0.24.zip
mod-list.json
mod-settings.dat
More-Exoskeletons_2.0.0.zip
MushroomCloud_1.0.10.zip
OpteraLib_0.1.8.zip
PickerAtheneum_1.1.3.zip
PickerDollies_1.0.3.zip
Power Armor MK3_0.2.9.zip
QueueToFront_0.17.5.zip
railloader_0.6.1.zip
reverse-factory_6.1.18.zip
scattergun_turret_4.3.2.zip
slow_belts_0.0.1.zip
SmoothWarnings_1.0.2.zip
Squeak Through_1.4.0.zip
stdlib_1.3.0.zip
thematic-quickstart_0.0.4.zip
txt.txt
vtk-armor-reach_1.5.0.zip
WaterTurret_0.0.1.zip

except for evolution reduction , far reach , aircraft realism, modular turrets, they are off.

I get the feeling the yellow belt is shifted to position 2 or so.

Good luck. For me it works fine with a little ~/edit. running a new base now all with slow belts ;p
Kind regards

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi alby8,

I just tried to test it. My mod doesn't even load in 0.17 as I expected because I never updated it to the new belt graphics. You mixed the mod page link up :D You mean this mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/slow_belts
That mod has the problems you described.

4 years ago

Hi Peet,
embarrassed smile sorry indeed. It gets a bit confusing trying all those cool mods.
Thanks for your time and quick response!

4 years ago

No worries, it even has almost exactly the same name :D

New response