Sky Wave Defense 3

This mod is derived from the official WaveDefense scenario mode. Get funding to upgrade technology by killing biters. It is a new fork of a mod made by Lunzir.

Content
2 years ago
Combat

b Why has the bonus gone?

2 years ago

At first I increased the "Research Speed bonus" and "Research Productivity bonus" levels to 10, but after not doing research for a while, I found that my original bonus was gone.

2 years ago

Yeah, for some reason the research productivity does not persist over server reboots. I have not found a solution why only that one does that yet. Thank you for the feedback!

2 years ago

Thank you for your replyment.
I just found that all the bonus does not persist for a while, I don't know the reason.

2 years ago

Hiya, same thing is happening to me, all of the bonuses get removed upon reloading the game. I took a look at the code but no dice, can we get an update on this?

2 years ago

I just tried a fix, not sure if it will actually do the job. It's weird, everything saves the same way, except for that specific technology.

Best I can do for now, I do not have much time to work on these mods.

2 years ago

So the server I am running it on has it working ever since the update. I did not lose the bonus yet. Maybe worth a shot trying it out now

1 year, 11 months ago

inserter-stack-size-bonus has gone in my game too, and mod make the stack-inserter total stack size be 1+2 when reach the tech +7bonus,
may you fix the problem or make a config in the mod settings to enable/disenable the each bonus

1 year, 7 months ago

It works for me. lol

New response