Single-Splitter-Z deprecated

by Zarnoo

Balances load on a single Belt

6 years ago

g Define Inactive?!?!!?

7 years ago

Just because a mod developer has a personal life and cant rush to update mods the moment a new version is out, does not mean he is inactive!

A quick search on the forums would show you that he last visited the forums April 27, 2017.

hardly inactive!!!!!

7 years ago

^^ Agreed Have a little patience Geez If you want to update for yourself that is fine but wait a few weeks before putting it on the portal.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

aaaaaaand, this mod is not working either xD
Crashed on loading Factorio. No update since a complete day....someone else want to try it? creator obviously gone :D

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

he didn't update it since early 0.14, despite me trying to message him (as I had some problems with it), so that's how I define inactive..

And you don't have to use it.. I added a very clear disclaimer at the start, perhaps you have a problem with reading ??

6 years ago

hey Zernoo,

at first i really really appreciate your work on updating my mod to 0.15.
Yes i didn't make an update since early 0.14. But why should i do that ? It was running fine.
You wrote me a PM yesterday ! Ok, you mixed up another person thats why you thougt i'm inactive.

I already noticed it was no longer working with 0.15 and wanted to make an update but i did not have the time in the last one and a half weeks.
Ok, it was sort of my bad for not showing that i'm gonna make an update. That is now fixed, i've added an "0.15 coming soon" banner to my mod description.

greets Razorin.

6 years ago

Sure, I will mark this as no longer a valid mod and ask for it to be removed.

There are a few comments from other people on enhancements as well, which you might want to consider.

Z

New response