Simple Saplings Fixed

Original author: Hypermark. A simple mod to easily replant forests and create basic wood farms.

1 year, 9 months ago

b Trees destroying buildings

1 year, 10 months ago

Since I got this really good idea of a mod, random trees has started to spawn. Which is absolutely amazing. But something I have also noticed is some of my important buildings have been destroyed. And what do I see where the building used to be. A damn tree. This has happened to me in the same spots several times in a short period of time. I keep needing to remove the damn tree and rebuild. I will have to uninstall this mod until this is somehow fixed. I love the idea I do but this is just weird. UNLESS I am mistaking and this is the base game fault. I have yet to discover that when I uninstall this mod.

1 year, 10 months ago

Since I got this really good idea of a mod, random trees has started to spawn. Which is absolutely amazing. However, something I have noticed is that some of my important buildings have been destroyed. And what do I see where the building used to be? A damn tree. This has happened to me in the same spots several times in a short period of time. I keep needing to remove the damn tree and rebuild. I will have to uninstall this mod until this is somehow fixed. I love the idea I do but this is just weird. UNLESS I am mistaking and this is the base game fault. I have yet to discover that when I uninstall this mod.

1 year, 10 months ago

Can I have a list of mods you are using please? I'll have a look and narrow it down.

Simple Saplings does not have the capacity to spread trees on its own. It specifically grows from plant sticks that you plant.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ok there is a similar bug report to yours, but I need to confirm if you installed angels mods and bobs mods.

Also the buildings replaced with trees. Did they have the word plant in the name?

1 year, 10 months ago

Ok. It's been fixed, you should not have that problem again.

New response