ShockTurret

by foekat

Adds Shock Turrets, which are early game electric turrets. They use little energy making them good for early game if you don't like restoring turrets with ammo. Their speed and damage can be upgraded.

Utilities
1 year, 8 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Suggestion: Disable mining speed upgrade research

10 months ago

I like this mod quite a lot, but I don’t want the mining speed upgrade research. I’m not sure why this mod adds something that isn’t pertinent, but I was wondering if you could please implement a setting to disable it so that the mining speed upgrade isn’t added to the game. That would be fantastic!

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I second this feature removal request or possibly make it optional in mod settings?

The reason I request this change is because I use the mod Quality of Life Research for mining speed increase.

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

I did a quick-and-dirty surgery on the .zip file to remove the mining speed research stuff (which really has no business in this mod at all).

There shouldn't be any lingering dependencies or other issues, but I haven't tested it extensively.

http://www.dragonma.us/files/factorio/ShockTurret_0.1.8.zip

SHA256 (ShockTurret_0.1.8.zip) = 888353d48634354eacc4fc7e92e7c35379a16fd0a0572cff33f8667b56332997

New response