ShinyBob

Far better graphics for Bob's mods by Qumojo/qjm123 and Nexela. Graphics compression by Inequalitix.

Tweaks
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g Assembling machine icon switches [SOLVED]

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I am not sure if it is me only, but your mod made the following switches (i thought it was in original Bob's mod but then i double check and i am almost sure it comes from your mod, because i had a look in Bobs file and they are ok, while yours seems to create the problem):

To make it short:

yellow assembling machine (which should be assembling machine 3 is actually assembling machine 2)
blue assembling machine (which should be assembling machine 2 is actually assembling machine 4)
red assembling machine (which should be assembling machine 5 is actually assembling machine 3)
purple assembling machine (which should be assembling machine 4 is actually assembling machine 5)

Sorry to bother but i like ur mod and would like to use it. Can you please verify and eventually fix it? I tried myself but i clearly suck at this :(.

Thank you for your nice mod and your time!!!

Gio

7 years ago

Hey!

You should look at the config of the mod. There's an option "assembling_graphics = true". Try setting it to "assembling_graphics = false".

It's not a bug. The order of colors got changed to have a consistent color progression (yellow->red->blue->purple->green).

7 years ago

Thanl you very much for your reply, i solved by deleting the assembling machines part from a couple of LUA files but your solution is obviously the correct one, so i'll put original file back and follow your advice.

New response