ShinyBob

Far better graphics for Bob's mods by Qumojo/qjm123 and Nexela. Graphics compression by Inequalitix.

Tweaks
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g Oxygen not recognised

I don't use all of Bob's mods because the big one makes the games insanely difficult. When using teh ShinyBob mod the game cannot load because typy ID oxygen is not recognised. Can this be fixed or can I change something myself?

7 years ago

In the config.lua file, change "use_Nexela_code" to false. This allows me to play with the Bob's mods that don't make the game insanely long and difficult.

try that?

New error occured: Failed to load mod "ShinyNBob 0.14.6"ShinyBob/data-updates.lua35:attempt tp index field 'assembly-machine-6'(a nil value)

I have no clue what that means

My best guess is that you are not using Bob's Assembly mod, and that the config setting to alter their graphics is set to "true."

Check the value of line 130: assembling_graphics = value

If it's true, change it to false, save the file (make sure you save it within the zip file) and try loading the game. Or, you could just install Bob's Assembly mod, because the 2x2-sized electronics assemblers are awesome for making circuits quickly in a small footprint! I started using it recently, but I leave that ShinyBob option set to "false" because it changes the default colors of assembling machines 2 & 3 and it confuses me.

Did all that. Bob's assembly mods works fine. But I still get the error about the oxygen as described above.

Inequalitix, do you have any suggestions?

7 years ago

No, I do not work on the graphics nor the code myself. I will forward this to Qumojo.

New response