- Mining drills added to foundation exception list. Belts/chests for them to feed into still require foundations.
- Linked belts added to exception list.
- Added collision mask handling of 1x1 loader prototype (Fixes incompatability with Krastorio2)
- Updated for Factorio 1.1
- Now using the Factorio 1.1 collision mask utils
- Fixed helper entities having unintended collision masks. Special thanks to Mernom for this fix!
- Added graphic for grass tile. Special thanks to Dziq!
- Can make grass tiles. Unlocked with landfill tech. Converts any land tile to grass.
- Changed rock resistance code to not strip fire resistance.
- Added additional check to prevent excessive mining times on entities.
- Cliff explosives now consistently spawn rocks, whether by robot or by player.
- Rocks are now very resistant to gunfire.
- Fixed red trees and brown trees not leaving stumps.
- Added comptability fix for Krastorio2.
- Tree stumps are harder to remove via bullets.
- Reduced collisionbox of medium rocks.
- Fixed incorrect collision mask of belts and other floor layer entities.
- Fixed a crash if a mod added a tile movespeed modifier to desert tiles.
- Rocks are much more common
- Medium rocks now block buildings and must be mined to clear.
- Rocks were taking TOO long to mine. mining time *= 10 ended up being run twice, but only for some rocks.
- Tree stumps are more resistant to explosions. Poison capsules remain super effective.
- Tree stumps are easier to remove via robots.
- Fixed a possible crash if the area around a cliff was crowded.
- Tree stumps block building. Must be mined again (for no wood) to claim the building space. Poison capsules also work.
- Rocks are slightly more common
- Rocks take extra time to remove
- Trees take extra time to remove
- Robots take time to remove trees/rocks
- Cliffs spawn rocks when destroyed
- Most structures cannot be built on sand or desert. Exceptions: Rail/big power poles.