Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Not a bug] missing crontinium and jivoliite ore sorting recipe

2 months ago

hello,

I have Seablock 0.5.15 and its dependencies installed. I created a save about half a year ago, and everything was working fine.
I came back to the save this week, after a mod update, noticed several recipe changes. using FNEI I was able to discover equivalents.
but at my current tech level I should be able to sort crushed crontinium and jivolite, but I'm unable to.
I have a parallel sandbox save which I created around the same time, and which has gone through the same upgrade cadence. being sandbox, it also has all the technologies researched, and in this save I'm also unable to sort crushed crontinium and jivolite.

clearly I'm not very far along in my progression, I'm not certain if this recipe was missing half a year ago as I've just gotten around to setting up some initial early game sorting. the issue is also not blocking me in my progression, as this recipe only produces iron ore, copper ore, (these two in mirrored quantities) and slag.

thanks.

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 months ago

Those two recipes were deliberately disabled to reduce clutter. Sort crushed saphirite or stiratite instead.

2 months ago

will do - thanks!

New response