Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

i [Not a bug]Resin, Rubber and Plastic

7 months ago

It is possible to craft "liquid" Resin, Rubber and Plastic through recipes in "Petrochemical refining" tab.
It is probably an intended way of getting mass Resin, Rubber and Plastic.

xxxxx

But there are also "not disabled" recipes for "liquid" Resin, Rubber and Plastic in "Bioprocessing nauvis" tab.
While it is possible to craft "Liquid Resin" from "Raw bio-resin" mixed with "Ethanol"
it is impossible to craft "Liquid Rubber" and "Liquid Plastic" because they require "Acetone" which is disabled in the mod at the moment.

xxxxx

If it should be possible to get liquid rubber and plastic from trees then the recipe for acetone needs to be unlocked.
If getting liquid rubber and plastic from trees is not an intended way then the recipes in "Bioprocessing nauvis" tab sould be hidden/disabled

KiwiHawk β˜†
7 months ago

Are all your mods up to date? If so, if you start a new game, can you still see the same issue? If so, can you save this new game then upload it for me please? Screenshots can also be useful.

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. For me, I can see three different recipes that produce Acetone:
- Biomass refining 1 & 3 (from Nutrient pulp)
- Cumene process (Phenol liquid + Acetone gas from Blue metal catalyst, Benzene gas, Propene gas, Oxygen gas)

6 months ago

I found out my problem...
If i write "Acetone" in tech tree search bar it doesn't show up "Biomass refining" research... It only showed "Bottled gas processing"
If i write "Acetone" in player crafting menu even with "Biomass refining" researched it doesn't show me the recipe for Acetone
It only shows me how to make Acetone after i made an obvious search through FNEI...

When i checked for "Biomass refining" yes... it showed in research tree and it contains the "Acetone" recipe...
Problem i had was if i wanted to search it while writing "Acetone"

KiwiHawk β˜†
6 months ago

FNEI mod is included with the pack. It gives you a better way of searching for how things are produced and consumed πŸ™‚

New response