Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Fixed]Issue with Wind Turbines

10 months ago

I have no idea how the "mechanics" of KS Power - Wind turbines work but at least i have to ask...

I deployed ALL 240 wind turbines that are provided at the start.
When nothing uses power (or disconnect the power array from factory) wind turbines provide 7,2 MW of power
When i use below 3,6 MW of power wind turbines show they provide 7,2 MW of power
The moment i cross the threshold of 3,6 MW of power the wind turbines show they provide only 3,6 MW of power...

Is this the intended behavior?

KiwiHawk β˜†
10 months ago

You should only start with 120 turbines, not 240. Unless there are two of you playing? Are you using the latest mod versions?

Generating 3.6MW of power is correct. The 7.2MW is definitely misleading! I'll get this fixed for the next version.

Thanks for reporting this.

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Well i do must admit that i'm playing on 0.5.11 version of Sea Block pack so maybe the amount of turbines did got halved in update.
But i bet the power reports by the wind turbines just got through under the radar :D
Guess i can download 0.5.12 version since i just refined by "starter" blueprints.

10 months ago

Well i updated to 0.5.12 and i got 120 Wind Turbines they say that they generate 3,6MW but after i crossed 1,8MW consumption they immediately dropped to providing 1,8 MW

New response