Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Info]Seablock map is normal map?

2 years ago

When loading map in seablock it was the normal generated map

2 years ago

nvm i fixed it

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

where do u find the seablock map sence it it isnt showing the smallest its the island

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

If it's generating a normal new map, that means you haven't got Sea Block properly enabled. Double check your mod list, make sure nothing is listed in red.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for updating the mod. I have bobs, angels and several other mods as well. And yes, many of them are red, how do I avoid this? I disabled all the mobs that are only compatible with 0.18 or incompatible with another mod. Including Sea Block. Mostly a lot of the Angels mods are red. Are they just incompatible?

I've tried disabling the Angels mods, but then Sea Block is still missing a number of mods. With all the Sea Block mods enabled I get a tech cycle error: cobalt-processing > sct-lab-t3 > chemical-science-pack > cobalt-processing.

I tried disabling the last if in:
angelsrefining_0.12.0\prototypes\override\refining-override-bobplates.lua
if mods["bobplates"] then
OV.set_science_pack("cobalt-processing","chemical-science-pack",1)
end
by commenting out these lines and re-zipping the extracted folder.
I can now start a game, but it still generates the map normally.
I've tried to disable all mods, only enable Sea Block (So not Sea Block Pack), then starting a game. This again resulted in a normal map generation.

@nick3232, can you specify what you did to fix the game for you?

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 years ago

A mod is show in red if at least one of it's prerequisites is not activated. Mods shown in red will not be loaded.

Get the latest version of Sea Block and all it's prerequisites and everything should load correctly. There should be no need to edit files.

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 years ago

The latest version of Angel's Refining is 0.12.1 You should be using this. If the game doesn't show this as an option, you probably need to update your base game Factorio.

New response