Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1

g [Fixed]PSA: Cargo Ships mod issue

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Worth mentioning for anyone who wants to play this with additional mods on top of the pack, you must disable deep oil if you're planning to play Sea Block with the Cargo Ships mod. Due to the nature of Sea Block disabling natural resource gen, it causes an error upon map creation when Cargo Ships attempts to create the resource anyway.

To do this, in the main menu go to Settings > Mod Settings > Map > Cargo Ships. Then change the option "Frequency of deep sea oil" to None.

No real issue with the modpack, just a PSA for those that like a little extra with the pack.

2 years ago

Still getting the error even if i disable deep sea oil. Stay on Sea Block version 0.5.2 to still make it work or wait until Sea Block updates with a fix / workaround for it...

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 years ago

Still getting the error even if i disable deep sea oil. Stay on Sea Block version 0.5.2 to still make it work or wait until Sea Block updates with a fix / workaround for it...

Can you post the error message please? It seems to work for me with deep sea oil disabled.

Next version of Sea Block will have the setting forced to "None" and hidden.

New response