Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1

i [Will Not Change]Replace Wind Turbines

3 years ago

I found that one of the major annoying things about using this mod is using all the Wind Turbines at the start so you are fighting using all available space with having no space. I can deal with having limited space but it is annoying have awkward placement of them, to dismantle, and replace wind turbines every few mins.

I would suggest as an alternative to giving the user 120 Wind Turbines is to have a 3x3 or 4x4 Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators (RTG) to power your base. It is a single building that gives ~1.8 MW (same as wind, less variance)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

3 years ago

Managing the space you have is kind of the point of sea block. With that said every run I played I just made a little offshoot from my main island which was only for wind turbines. I placed as many turbines as I needed for the current demands, and expanded when I needed more.

KiwiHawk β˜†
3 years ago

If you don't like the wind turbines, you can remove KS Power before you start a new game. Instead of the turbines you will be given solar panels and accumulators instead.

Space is supposed to be tight to start with!

New response