Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
30 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Fixed]Coal and Crushed Coal

KiwiHawk β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I remember when Coal and Crushed Coal were removed. Somehow they've come back.

There are recipes to create Coal from Wood and Crushed Coal from Coal.

Also, there's a recipe for Solid Fuel that I'm pretty sure is new. Hydrogen + Charcoal. This seems massively overpowered! Unlocked by Burnables tech.

KiwiHawk β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The fix is to insert this in data-final-fixes.lua between lines 54 and 55:
'bob-coal-from-wood',

KiwiHawk β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed in 0.5.0

2 years ago

Hi there. in version 0.5.3 I can still see the recipies in FNEI and was wondering why I could not use them as no tech was missing. the thread implies they should not be present so could you make sure they dont show up in fnei and confuse. I would really love to use coal washing to get some more sulfuric waste water and was a bit sad after building the tree farming that i couldnt use it the way i wanted.

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 years ago

Thanks, I'll have a look. In FNEI settings, do you have Show hidden items or Show hidden recipes ticked?

You can use lime air filtering to get sulfuric waste water. It also gives acid gas which can be cracked to give loads more sulfur. This recipe chain was buffed recently.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

do you have Show hidden items or Show hidden recipes ticked?

hidden and deactivated recipes are ticked. if I untick deactivated recipes they are gone. I would like to leave it ticked otherwise i dont see recipies that i did not research yet. hidden option does not seem to have an effect.

You can use lime air filtering to get sulfuric waste water.

thx for letting me know im still in green science stage so thats not yet an option

thx for the fast response and great job overall on the mod

New response