Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1

b No Electrolyser Recipes?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

So I recently started playing Sea Block a day ago and I finally got a stable energy supply and resource income with a crystallizer/ore crusher setup. However, after recently researching electrolysis (1), I encountered a problem. The electrolyser does not have any recipes. When clicking on the machine I am prompted with a U.I. message that reads

"Choose a recipe for assembling
- No recipe available"

As for the mods installed, I have all the components from the Sea Block 0.3.5 pack, as well the dependencies for the mods as well. The only optional dependencies I don't have are "Nucular >= 0.2.0 (optional); UraniumPower >= 0.6.4 (optional); Yuoki >= 0.4.0 (optional)". The only other mods installed are the quality of life mods; LongReach, SqueakThough, and Bottleneck. Any Ideas of how to fix this are greatly appreciated.

Note: When I mention 'electrolyser' I am talking about the one from "Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates Mod", not the electrolyser from Angels mod where you obtain slag.

New response