Scotts Logistics

Help get your factory started with some drones! An early (but awful) alternative to robots. Introduces several intermediate tier logistics items (and a few non-logistics items) to bridge the gap between mid game and end game items.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Logistics

b Error loading the mod - v0.17.79

4 years ago

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "steel-pipe" (pipe): Invalid fluid pipe connections: connections must all be at least 1 tile distance from each other.
pipe fluidbox 1 connection 2 ends up being the same tile as pipe fluidbox 1 connection 3

Mods to be disabled:
- Scotts_Logistics

I just got this error message after the first installation. Can anything be done to fix it?
I'd like to try this out after a somewhat simplistic and lightly disappointing similar mod.

4 years ago

Hi there. I apologize for the... late reply. Life sorta got in the way so this mod fell by the wayside. I’ve updated the mod so it is compatible with the most recent stable release of factorio 0.17.79. Also fixing that strange bug that must have appeared when factorio was updated further. I will work on a release for the experimental builds of factorio, since most people keep up with those.

New response