Scotts Logistics

Help get your factory started with some drones! An early (but awful) alternative to robots. Introduces several intermediate tier logistics items (and a few non-logistics items) to bridge the gap between mid game and end game items.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Logistics

g incompatibility mods?

5 years ago

the given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x243, right_bottom=46x324) is outside the actual sprite size(left_top=0x0, right_bottom=368x320). sprite name: Scotts_Logistics/graphics/entity/beltsx/splitter-east.png.:Scotts_Logistics/graphics/entity/beltsx/splitter-east.png

How to correct this error?

5 years ago

I’ll have to look into this , it may be a problem with normal resolution images. Are you using the 0.17 release or the 0.16.8 version? You might be able to solve the problem by using the high res textures temporarily. And I will try to fix the issue.

5 years ago

I am using version 0.17, the previous problem is solved. there was a new problem associated with this time with the drones, the error is similar to the previous one. I unfortunately can not attach the screen, but print extremely long, I apologize

5 years ago

Thanks for the update, I think I managed to fix all the sprite issues. For some reason it appears the sizes of the graphics changed by a single pixel in some places. The game should now load properly. Sorry if this issue interrupted your Factorio time, I don't use the normal resolution textures so I wouldn't have noticed this issue without your help.

New response