Scotts Logistics

Help get your factory started with some drones! An early (but awful) alternative to robots. Introduces several intermediate tier logistics items (and a few non-logistics items) to bridge the gap between mid game and end game items.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Logistics

a Whoops

5 years ago

I apologize to anyone who downloaded this mod and was immediately disappointed. I have fixed the known issue thanks to a generous user who messaged me. All should be good now.

Things that were fixed in version 0.16.1 and subsequently 0.16.2:
-primitive belts are now the correct speed
-laboratory is now craft-able (sorry)
-overclocked inserters have been balanced
-German translations have been added (as thanks to user Phantomas83 for informing me of the huge problem)

5 years ago

Current version is broken btw, it says the sprite for the one item is incorrectly tagged

5 years ago

unfortunately the mod is only working with high res sprites. you'll have to go into your game settings and enable them. I've tried to fix it but I can't find the issue. I will have to spend a while fixing it but right now I just don't have the time. Sorry.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hey I did some digging and the issue is on Entity.Lua Line's 587, 588, 620 & 621

The Sprites you used are 46x81 not 51x78 :D So just fix the Width/Height on the above lines and your good to go!

I already patched my version, and the above instructions should help any other users get fixed up. So take your time and thanks for the awesome mod :D

5 years ago

Hi goldsword44, I modified those lines you mentioned, thanks for looking out for me! Also thanks for the compliment on the mod, it's my first one so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. If there's something you'd like added to this mod (or my next one) just let me know! :)

New response