This mod adds some terrain deterioration mechanics:
- The more bitters were killed at one place, the more scorched earth there;
- No more green grass after a deconstruction of buildings or pavings;
- Earth will be scorched after destroying structures or trees;
- Earth will be scorched after the explosions of grenades (vanilla grenades and Flame Grenades by DaCyclops);
- SE by flamethrowers.
Each feature can be separately disabled in the config.lua file.
This mod tested heavily (for versions 14.22.1 - 14.22.2) on the multiplayer game with other mods on 0.14.21 version. It should be compatible with the building platforms and custom pavings. The source code is optimized for execution time.
Optional dependencies (0.14-0.15 only ):
- Flame Grenades (https://mods.factorio.com/mods/DaCyclops/flamenades);
- Alien Biomes (https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Earendel/alien-biomes).
- The curved-rails have the shape which more complicated than a simple box as now.
- The Natural Evolution Enemies mod has not the same but a similar functionality of scorched earth after bitters' death. These mods were not tested together on mutual influence.
Some textures are used from More_Floors mod by Tone