Science Pack Galore

by Semenar

Add lots of types of science packs to spice up your set-ups with additional production lines! Includes 36 new science packs.

2 years ago

g How were images created?

2 years ago

Hello,
I am working on a mod to add even more science packs.
May I ask how you created your images?
Thanks for your time!

2 years ago

Hello!
I just recolored vanilla science packs and added a number.

2 years ago

Hi!
I saw your mod. Given the description, are you sure that the pack recipes would stay stable if the setting is changed during the run? The whole "division into thirds" should be inconsistent with that.

2 years ago

Hey!
The setting isn't expected to be changed during the run, but you are correct that if the total number of packs changed, that could make some packs change recipe even though the same pack number is in both sequences. (99 total packs -> 34 should be 1st medium recipe; 66 total packs -> 23 should be the 1st medium recipe; although 23 will be in both, the recipe will be constructed differently).

Before the event began, I changed the mod so that the user could choose the first medium and first hard pack (defaulting to 25 and 50). So long as those settings and the random seed setting remained the same, the user could update from 500 to 600 packs, and the first 500 will remain the same.

New response