- Switched the normal mod logic to the new code as well. The technology positions might change as a result. There might be problems; I tested and added support only for some mod combinations.
- Added a limit to the item cost to be considered in a science pack with random recipe (hard-coded as 100k).
- Added an option to generate science pack crafting times randomly.
- [Experimental mode] Added an option to generate science pack recipes randomly. Since the recipes are generated by a completely new code, there might be problems.
- Spanish is "es-ES" instead of "es", who would have known?
- Added Spanish translation.
- The code now also considers unreachable technologies in the tech tree order, but only after all the other ones.
- Recipes that require the output item as ingredient are no longer eligible for the production of said ingredients, as science packs are concerned.
- Added Wire Shortcuts compatibility (alternate Programming science pack recipe that does not need logic wires).
- Added an optional Krastorio 2 dependency (so Krastorio does not delete the added science packs from all its techs).
- Added German and Russian translations.
- The code ignores disabled technologies now.
- If Industrial Revolution 2 is enabled, some science pack recipes are changed to align better with the mod.
- Allowed productivity module use when producing science packs.
- Switched the science pack addition format from full to simplified.
- Added an optional Space Exploration dependency (compatibility fix).
- All technologies have their prerequisites and recipes deepcopied to prevent problems with their modifications later in the code.
- Locked science pack recipes behind technologies.
- Initial code.