Science Pack Galore

by Semenar

Add lots of types of science packs to spice up your set-ups with additional production lines! Includes 36 new science packs.

2 years ago

g Compatibility in MSP

2 years ago

If I strongly want hell in the number of different research packages in the build, will MSP work together with SPG?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Maybe, I did not test it. Note that MSP is less flexible and can break with mods.

If you really want hell, I might look into making the number of science packs an experimental setting.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I currently have MSP and Momo Tweaks in the build (2 versions)
Together, MSP and SPG give this picture: https://imgur.com/QQYkZZl
Another interesting comparison: https://imgur.com/X9VweJ5 (Some crafting recipes have been changed in the build and some items have been "removed" from the game. Therefore, in principle, all recipes will have to be rewritten manually)
https://imgur.com/IA9pqki
https://imgur.com/ueMNZLK
By the way, I noticed a problem now, MSP-29 is not changed in the output quantity. What do I mean by the output quantity? In the settings of the MSP itself, I set the Hardest level, in the settings of Momo Tweaks, I also unscrewed the most difficult level for MSP https://imgur.com/A0kfmWn
It is not very difficult for me to change the crafts for all research packages and their output number for the assembly, I just need to understand in parallel whether there is a closed circle in the technology tree. We already had 2 moments when we could not get an MSP-6 to open the research further. I had to move it to an earlier version of the research. Some recipes may disappear due to the assembly itself, I have already said this. I also fix this myself in the assembly with my modification. It would be very convenient if you added a configuration for the mod with the output amount of each additional research package. Well, there are a lot of moments that I will remember in the course of developing and updating my build (I have to go through it myself, so that there are no holes in the passage that interfere with achieving the goal)

2 years ago

And although, you know, I just thought, why not make it so that both MSP and SPG will exist together, but there will be a small amendment - EITHER msp-1 OR spg-1 will be required (this is an example). Let's say that we have reached some stage of technology and have already played enough time, developed well. Now we have access to new production technologies and the like. I think it is possible to implement a similar mechanism that will give a choice for research - through MSP or SPG. For example, I have an additional research package (MSP), which I get from saphirite and styratite, since I can't get iron and copper in the first stages of the game. With 4 ores (2 of different types), I get only 1 msp-1. Having reached some technology, I open spg-1, which works instead of msp-1, but at the same time it is made from 2 ores (2 iron and 2 copper) and as a result we will get not 1 unit, but 2. That is, new production technologies.

Is it possible to implement such a method that each subsequent study will require either msp-1 or spg-1? (it is advisable to understand how to configure and choose it, because there will obviously be some problems in the first minutes). Or I can change the output in the recipe myself. For example, we do spg-1 according to the recipe, but we get msp-1 x2 as a result. The only problem then will be that research also requires spg-1. I want to hear your answer about this.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Alright, all of this sounds like you want to create a modpack including MSP and SPG.

You can change SPG recipes freely after the first data stage, it should honor any recipe changes you make. You can even change the output to be an MSP pack (but you will need to remove the SPG pack usage from everywhere in the final phase). I don't think any special handling of this situation from my side is needed, especially since the only MSP version for 1.1 that I saw exhibits a rather strange behaviour (maybe this changed already, I don't know).

Also, I can understand Russian.

2 years ago

Π― ΠΆΠ΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ сам ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΠΈΡΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ„ΠΈΠ³ΡƒΡ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π° своим ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ? НапримСр, ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅ΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ SPG исслСдования Π² Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ мСста, Π»ΠΈΠ±ΠΎ просто ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹... Ну, исслСдования Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΠΈ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ вСсь Π½Π°Π±ΠΎΡ€ MSP + Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ (Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€, 5 ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΡ…-Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΈΠ· всСх 36) ΠΈΠ· SPG. Π”ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ, это Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ ΡΠ΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ Π² ΠΌΠΎΡ‘ΠΌ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅? Π’ΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° ΠΌΠ½Π΅ Π½Π΅ придётся ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π½Π°ΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ваш ΠΌΠΎΠ΄, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ ΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ просто ΠΌΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄, ΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ зависимыС ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π·Π°ΠΏΡƒΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ сборку со всСми настройками.

2 years ago

Π—Π½Π°Π΅ΡˆΡŒ, Ρƒ мСня Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ вопрос. Π― смогу просто Π²Π·ΡΡ‚ΡŒ всю ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ½ΡƒΡŽ Ρ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒ с Ρ‚Π²ΠΎΠ΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΠΈΡΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² свой ΠΌΠΎΠ΄? Π›ΠΈΠ±ΠΎ сдСлаю свою копию ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π° с Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ настройками? МоТно ΠΌΠ½Π΅ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΡΠ΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ? Π’ΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° я сам ΠΏΠΎΠΉΠ΄Ρƒ Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ ΠΏΠΎ мСстам.

2 years ago

Π’Ρ‹ Π²ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅ моТСшь ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΉΡ‚ΠΈΡΡŒ Π±Π΅Π· копирования ΠΌΠΎΠ΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΊ сСбС (ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‡Π΅ придётся самому ΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π·Π° обновлСниями):
1. Π”ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΡŒ ΠΌΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ Π² зависимости;
2. ВнСси Π½Π΅ΠΎΠ±Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌΡ‹Π΅ измСнСния Π² Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠ΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π° Π² data-final-fixes.lua.

Π’ Π΄Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠΌ случаС Ρ‚Π΅Π±Π΅ Ρ…Π²Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ/ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅ΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚Π΅Ρ…Π½ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΈ, ΡΠΎΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅ Π²Ρ‹Π±Ρ€Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π½Π°ΡƒΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ, ΠΈ ΡƒΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ удаляСмыС ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈΠ· ΠΈΠ½Π³Ρ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² всСх Ρ‚Π΅Ρ…Π½ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΉ ΠΈ всСх Π»Π°Π±ΠΎΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΉ (просто ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Π΅ΡˆΡŒ data.raw.technology ΠΈ data.raw.lab). ΠŸΡ€ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Ρ‚Π΅Ρ…Π½ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π°Π΄ΠΎ Π΅Ρ‰Ρ‘ ΠΏΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ с Π½Π΅ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ пСрСстроСнным Π΄Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠΌ; моТСшь Π² data-updates.lua ΠΎΡ‡ΠΈΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ½Π³Ρ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹ удаляСмыС ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ², Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ SPG ΠΈΡ… подвСсил ΠΊ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΉ попавшСйся Ρ‚Π΅Ρ…Π½ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΈ, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‰Π΅.

Если Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΡˆΡŒ ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠΎΠ΄, Ρ‚ΠΎ моТСшь, ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ, Π½ΠΎ ΡƒΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠΈ Π² описании своСго ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°, ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡƒΠ΄Π° Π΅Π³ΠΎ взял.

2 years ago

Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ я ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ понял, Π½ΠΎ Ρƒ мСня Π²Π΅Ρ‡Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ с Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠ΅ΠΉ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, Ρ‡Π΅Π³ΠΎ я Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π½Π΅ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π». Π― ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ с Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΉ ΡΠ²ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‡Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΎΠ±ΡΡƒΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ это? НапримСр, дискорд?

2 years ago

Π”Π°, моТСшь. Π― Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ Semenar#7789.

New response