ScienceCostTweaker Mod (mexmer)

by mexmer

Allows the cost of research to be tweaked, in terms of count, science packs and time. Edit its configs costs *.lua to tweak the multipliers. - Original mod made by UberWafe, this is adopted version for factorio from version 0.16 until current

Tweaks
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Fixed]Impossible to craft Tier 2 labs with Angels and Bobs

5 months ago

I have found out it is impossible to craft tier 2 labs with Angels and Bods mod as they require filter inserters for Lab automatisation. And they require basic electronic boads and basic electronic components (a component of basic electonic boards) require carbon.
Carbon has only one option to make it at the red science level, and the recipe resquires steam wich can only be made by things requiring at least green science. Like the boiler. But we require tier 2 labs to research green science.
TLDR: Impossible to craft Tier 2 Labs as there is a component requiring machines unlocked by green science

KiwiHawk β˜†
5 months ago

Can you upload a save game file that I can sync with please?
Boilers shouldn't require Green Science πŸ€”

5 months ago

OK, not quite sure how to upload a file here

KiwiHawk β˜†
5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Thanks for that. I've been able to reproduce the issue. AAI Industry locks steam production behind Green Science. Not sure what proper fix is yet. I'll work on that.

If you want a quick fix for now, so that you can continue on with your game, paste this into the console:

/c game.player.force.technologies["steam-power"].researched = true
5 months ago

thanks I'll do that

KiwiHawk β˜†
4 months ago

This has been fixed in AAI Industry 0.5.22
Boilers will now be available pre green science

3 months ago

I'm a bit late but Thanks again

New response