ScienceCostTweaker Mod (mexmer)

by mexmer

Allows the cost of research to be tweaked, in terms of count, science packs and time. Edit its configs costs *.lua to tweak the multipliers. - Original mod made by UberWafe, this is adopted version for factorio from version 0.16 until current

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed]Cant unlock steam power

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi we made modpack with friends and started to playing it. We have bob ,angel mod and AAI industry and after few hours we relised we cant unlock steam power because there is no lab where we can put yellow(burning experiment) and green (ATMOS set) what should we do ? Thank you for your help!

2 years ago

Is an update coming? i'm enjoying this mod a great deal but with the components required to produce what is needed being locked behind steam it's a catch 22 and no serious progression can be made. i don't want to disable the mod to play the game. please update soon. Thank you :)

2 years ago

Bob's Burner Phase might allow early steam, but it causes tech loops with other mods.

You need Steam to produce Carbon. There are other recipes for Carbon but they are also locked behind other ATMOS research.

1 year, 10 months ago

might be an oversight but this works for me

proceed with caution!!1!! make backup!!!
testet only for Version: 0.5.17

change in /aai-industry/prototype/technology/technology.lua the following lines:
230 :: prequisites = {"fluid-handling"}, => prequisites = {"basic-fluid-handling"},
235 :: delete this line

I have installed this modpack https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MatrixDJ96-Marsh-AngelBobs-Modpack
different modcominations could lead to different results but might worth the try. Backup!!!

KiwiHawk β˜†
7 months ago

Fixed in SCT 1.2.0

New response