ScienceCostTweaker Mod (mexmer)

by mexmer

Allows the cost of research to be tweaked, in terms of count, science packs and time. Edit its configs costs *.lua to tweak the multipliers. - Original mod made by UberWafe, this is adopted version for factorio from version 0.16 until current

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Fixed]Can't Craft Tier 1 Lab Components?

2 years ago

I'm seeing weird behavior with the Electromagnetism Lab. After researching it, I can see its recipe in the crafting menu: 2 lab construction cores, and 1 lab mechanization. And if I click on the lab, I can hand craft it. But somehow, there is no recipe for either the lab construction core or the lab mechanization. They're nowhere to be found in the crafting menu. This means they also can't be automated, because the recipes don't show up in the menus for assemblers, either.

I've tested this with only ScienceCostTweaker and AAI Industry enabled.

2 years ago

Seems if I change the "Tier 1 lab prototype" setting to "sct-lab-1" with AAI disabled, then the recipes will show up correctly. If I now enable AAI, then the recipe for the Electromagnetism Lab disappears, but the recipes for the construction core and mechanization remain. If I change the setting to "lab", then the Electromagnetism Lab has a recipe, but the construction core and mechanization disappear.

2 years ago

Problem seems to be on line 153 of prototypes/recipes/labs.lua, where it hides the recipe for sct-lab-t1. Beyond that I'm not familiar enough with the code to say what should be done, other than that removing the line fixes the issue.

KiwiHawk β˜†
7 months ago

Fixed in SCT 1.2.0

7 months ago

Many thanks, you're doing god's work

New response