ScienceCostTweaker Mod (mexmer)

by mexmer

Allows the cost of research to be tweaked, in terms of count, science packs and time. Edit its configs costs *.lua to tweak the multipliers. - Original mod made by UberWafe, this is adopted version for factorio from version 0.16 until current

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Deadlock with AAI Industry + Bio Industry + SCT

4 years ago

Burner Science pack requires crushed stone
Crushed Stone only available from Bio Industry crusher
Crusher requires steel to make

4 years ago

you should have burner crusher available, and also recipe for crushing stone in hand. unless some mod you use did not remove it.

4 years ago

I tested removing all mods except those previously mentioned, and checked all combinations of those three.
Bio Industry is the only mod among them that provides crushed stone and crushers. It provides neither burner variants or a hand-crushing recipe.
Any two of these mods seem to work together fine. Without AAI there is no burner science pack, without Bio Industry the burner science takes regular stone, and of course without SCT the science is vanilla. Only the combination of all three causes a problem.

(It just occurred to me that maybe you think I am using Angel's mods. I'm not)

4 years ago

Yes i though you talking about angels bio. if not, then it's most likely Bio Industry replacing stone with crushed stone (no idea why). might add in some future release for that.

4 years ago

should be fixed now

4 years ago

Just checked, it is fixed. Thanks!

This thread has been locked.