Schall Ore Conversion

Ore patch conversion through GUI. Adjustable resource base density on map generation. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

b [Solved] 0.18.1 irrecoverable error with angel's refining

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This error occurs when the button to the gui is clicked with only angel's refining and this mod enabled. Both mods are up to date.

Error while running event SchallOreConversion::on_gui_click (ID 1)
SchallOreConversion/lib/OCgui.lua:198: attempt to index field 'collision_box' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
SchallOreConversion/lib/OCgui.lua:198: in function 'frame_main_create'
SchallOreConversion/control.lua:29: in function <SchallOreConversion/control.lua:15>

Another thing I noticed with Bobs ores enabled is that there can be so many ores that an important part of the GUI is not visible. Either a scrollbar or a responsive GUI is would be nice.

I really like this mod, it allows to fix generated maps that have a nice layout but terrible distribution of ressources, which is espescially annoing for trainworlds. I have three huge patches of Stiratite close to my base but litteraly no Crotinium and very little Jivolite and wanted to change them with a console command but then I found your mod.

3 years ago

Alright, it seems some types of resource entity that has no collision box.
Wonder how an interactable (minable) resource can have no collision box...
Is Angel's Refining the exact mod?
I will take a look into its code when I have time.

Well, I can imagine the "Survey" part going too long when there are like 20 types of resources.
I will see what to do with the GUI.

Yes, it is exactly the use case for this mod!
Though my problem is usually just too much stone but too few iron ore, nothing as complex as yours.

3 years ago

Yes, it happens literally with just this mod enabled on any freshly generated world. I also tried it with only Bob's ores enabled and it worked fine (other than th GUI breaking a bit).

Thank you for looking into it.

3 years ago

Just released 0.18.2 / 1.0.0.
Please let me know if any of them works with your mod set or not.

3 years ago

Yes, this works perfectly now. Thank you!

New response