Schall Ore Conversion

Ore patch conversion through GUI. Adjustable resource base density on map generation. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

i Compability

4 years ago

Hello,
I have only one question about compability. Do you plan compability with other "Bigger" mods? Krastorio mayby? Because in mod i have very big problém with errors :(

4 years ago

What kind of errors do you get? Can you post error messages and/or screenshots that may help describing the problem?
If it is coding conflict problem, I will see what I can do, but I need details.

But if you are asking for support adjusting base density or in-game conversion of new ores:
Short answer:
Sorry, no. I have no plans to add support to any new modded ores.

Long answer:
This mod was developed to handle the poor ore ratios problem in vanilla game. Very often players have too much copper and stone ore, but too few iron ore. This mod helps to solve these.
Good overhaul/big mods introducing new ores should have their own fine balance of ores. So I feel this mod have little usefulness with them.
The most important reason is that I really have no time to try/test/play with those overhaul mods. (I wished to start a new vanilla game from release of 0.17.0, to see how the new science system impact the whole game. But real-life plus mod updates kept me busy, so till now I have not even started yet...) So I probably will never have the time to install any overhaul mods. I cannot make any new features that I probably not have the time to test myself.
If someone wants to develop a "compatibility mod", please ask me. But I probably won't do myself.

New response