Scanning Radar

by Strath

A scanning radar that sweeps an arc. Control radius, speed, direction, and more with signals.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b Factorio 0.17.37 no longer works properly

4 years ago

Hey there,
Great mod! However it stopped working after I updated to facktorio 0.17.37. Could You please check, if its working fine or its just my mods

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Just got home. It seems to work fine for me. One thing to note is that I just released an update a couple days ago which changed the radius values from chunks to tiles/meters. If you previously had one set up with chunk values you will have to multiply your input signals by 32 to achieve the same result. Otherwise please let me know in what way it isn't working for you and maybe provide a save file to to test against. Thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks for the response, I have checked as You have suggested and it's working as before. Thanks for the info!

4 years ago

you should update the in game description to list from "Scanning Radius" to "Scanning Radius in tiles" to help stall future issues.

4 years ago

It previously said scanning radius in chunks. In game it is less immersion breaking to use the standard 1 tile/1 meter units. It isn't changing again, so the only future issues related to this would be users of previous version who don't check the change log.

New response