Sandro's Fixes

Sorts and organizes the crafting menu and fixes some locals to be more consistent. Currently support for ExtendedAngel, Angel's Bio Processing, Avatars, Bob's Gems from Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates, Taterjr Space Station, ExtraBobs!, Angels Smelting Train, RampantArsenal, Endgame Combat and more.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Probably won't add] Military turrets on wrong tab in a variety of mods

5 years ago

A variety of mods add a variety of turrets that are all on the Weaponry tab, when they should probably belong to the Fortifications tab with the rest of the vanilla/bobs turrets.

Rampant Arsenal rifle-turret-recipe-rampant-arsenal/rifle-item-rampant-arsenal (yes unique names between recipe and items for them all, all need to be moved for both recipes and filters), gun-turret-recipe-rampant-arsenal/gun-item-rampant-arsenal, shotgun-recipe-rampant-arsenal/shotgun-item-rampant-arsenal, cannon-recipe-rampant-arsenal/cannon-item-rampant-arsenal, rapid-cannon-recipe-rampant-arsenal/rapid-cannon-item-rampant-arsenal, rocket-turret-recipe-rampant-arsenal/rocket-item-rampant-arsenal (yeah these don'ot match the pattern, don't know why), rapid-rocket-recipe-rampant-arsenal/rapid-rocket-item-rampant-arsenal, medic-turret-recipe-rampant-arsenal/medic-item-rampant-arsenal (yeah this doesn't match either), lightning-recipe-rampant-arsenal/lightning-item-rampant-arsenal, advanced-laser-recipe-rampant-arsenal/advanced-laser-item-rampant-arsenal, suppression-cannon-recipe-rampant-arsenal/suppresion-cannon-item-rampant-arsenal, capsule-turret-recipe-rampant-arsenal/capsule-item-rampant-arsenal (also doesn't match) should be moved to Fortifications with the rest.

Schall Ammo Turrets Schall-minigun-turret (yes S is cap'd), Schall-sniper-turret, Schall-cannon-turret, Schall-cannon-H1-turret (yes also cap'd H), Schall-cannon-H2-turret, Schall-autocannon-turret, and Schall-rocket-turret, Schall-flamethrower-gas-turret should all be moved.

Schall Alien Tech Schall-particle-beam-turret, Schall-mega-particle-beam-turret, Schall-particle-cannon-turret, Schall-BFG-turret, Schall-stasis-beam-turret, Schall-force-cannon-turret, Schall-stasis-field-generator

Modular Turrets scattergun-turret, w93-hmg-turret, w93-hmg-turret2, w93-gatling-turret, w93-gatling-turret2, w93-lcannon-turret (I think it's a lowercase L anyway? for 'light'), w93-lcannon-turret2, w93-dcannon-turret, w93-dcannon-turret2, w93-hcannon-turret, w93-hcannon-turret2, w93-rocket-turret, w93-rocket-turret2, w93-tlaser-turret, w93-tlaser-turret2, w93-beam-turret, w93-beam-turret2, w93-radar-turret, w93-radar-turret2 should all be moved, for note, each turret/turret2 variant is the frontline/backline respectively, each frontline/backline should be on its own row with the frontline above the backline as it is existing now, just on the Fortifications tab.

Natural Evolution Buildings bi_recipe_dart_turret/bi-dart-turret (yes bi_... even though its NEB, and yes the item uses - and the recipe uses _, again don't know why... >.>), NE_gun_turret/NE-gun-turret (yep, recipe uses _ and item uses -), NE_rocket_turret/NE-rocket-turret, bi_recipe_bio_cannon/bi-bio-cannon-area should all be moved.

Big Brother's Surveillance Center's bit_brother-surveillance-center (yes mixed _ and -) should go with the rest of the radar's.

5 years ago

And around 100 from endgame combat. Then mods mixing recipe name entity name makes it very hard for me to sort those and if I don't use the mods I would probably never notice game breaking bugs. Then there is Omni and seablock that disable items and then they would crash on startup (Bob's Miner) . I can't really support things I don't use. I don't use the fortifications tab cause every other mod would need a patch for that and that was not the scope of this mod.

New response