Sandro's Fixes

Sorts and organizes the crafting menu and fixes some locals to be more consistent. Currently support for ExtendedAngel, Angel's Bio Processing, Avatars, Bob's Gems from Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates, Taterjr Space Station, ExtraBobs!, Angels Smelting Train, RampantArsenal, Endgame Combat and more.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i [Added] Compatibility with factorio 0.17

5 years ago

Will the mod version be updated? If so, I would be very grateful. (in my info.json, I changed the "factorio_version": "0.17" mod turned out to be fully compatible, no other changes were required)

5 years ago

Yes, it will when I start playing 0.17.

When will this happen?
I still need to wait for a version of Angels Bio Processing, Angel Industries and ShinyIcons. ShinyIcons is the most important one as I make heavy use of it and personally I won't use this mod without it.

I won't update it to 0.17 right now cause I can't test the mod properly and didn't adept any changes in other 0.17 mods.

5 years ago

Yes, I understand.
Starting to play version 0.17 with bobmods, the first thing I did was update Sandro's Fixes for myself, since A separate group of gems is not quite what I would like to see. Thanks for the answer, I'm glad that there will be updates under 0.17

5 years ago

I am glad you like it.
My plan was to fix new tabs I find with my mod setups with the 0.17 update.

5 years ago

Shiny Icons was just released for 0.17. I try to update all my mods to 0.17 over the weekend.

5 years ago

I didn't add anything new so far. Mod needs more testing and probably some additions.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Regarding testing, it works fine with bobmods, there are no conflicts.
(Sandros-fixes_0.3.4, "factorio_version": "0.17")
I will update the mod version to the latest and try to play with the angels, and bobmods, today is a free day, write about success in the evening)

5 years ago

Everything works great.

The only thing that failed to verify this is Angel's Smelting and Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates, they are not compatible, but this is their problem, this is not related to Sandro's Fixes.

The angel's discussion is closed (an error pops up in his fashion), and I have no desire to register on the forum in order to inform.

Sandro's Fixes perfectly does its job, thanks)

5 years ago

I run both of those mods without any errors.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Interesting ... I turned off all mods except Bob's Functions Library mod, Bob's Metals, Chemicals & Intermediates, Angel's Refining, Angel's Petro Chemical Processing, Angel's Smelting.
It is in Angel's Smelting that an error occurs when switching on; if you remove Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates, then there is no error. Factorio version: 0.17.9

The main thing is that Sandro's Fixes is functioning normally and this is not connected with it.

5 years ago

I know it is not connected to it but I run all those mods without problems.

New response