Sandro's Fixes

Sorts and organizes the crafting menu and fixes some locals to be more consistent. Currently support for ExtendedAngel, Angel's Bio Processing, Avatars, Bob's Gems from Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates, Taterjr Space Station, ExtraBobs!, Angels Smelting Train, RampantArsenal, Endgame Combat and more.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Startup crash

5 years ago

Crash on game startup with this mod enabled.

Failed to load mods:Sandros-fixes/data-final-fixes.lua:254: attempt to index field 'sticky-expensive' (a nil value)

5 years ago

Which versions of EndgameCombat and Angels Petrochem are you using?

5 years ago

1.0.180 Endgame Combat, 0.7.12 Petrochem, that's what mod browser in game says

5 years ago

There is no expensive version of the sticky recipe. Might be a setting or something but I just add a check for that. If I don't forget it I'll update the mod in a couple of hours.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Can you try this version [removed] if it fixes your problem?

5 years ago

This should be fixed in 0.3.5.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

This fixed one problem, but i got another one, sadly. https://imgur.com/LS4iCNz not sure if it's your mod or another that causing it, but without Sandros fixes all working fine

5 years ago

I think I used a subgroup that is only available in more Bob's! This happens if you have half the portal as a dependence. I try to fix it tomorrow.

5 years ago

I understand how this happens. The new morebobs is split up between many mods. Don't know what he thought other to break all mods that depend on him. If you want to reorder the vehicles I suggest to use my other mod called extrabobs. It is a stripped down version of his old extrabobs.
Anyway this is fixed in 0.3.6.

5 years ago

Still crashing for me after update. https://imgur.com/uRAf0hK

5 years ago

I think I derped and didn't inlcude the fix... I reupload 0.3.6.

5 years ago

Hi Sandro,
I think I have the same issue as on screenshot above:

103.184 Checksum of Sandros-fixes: 2158029235
104.556 Error ModManager.cpp:1263: Error in assignID, item-subgroup with name 'tank-other-vehicle' does not exist.

Source: advanced-car-recipe-rampant-arsenal (recipe).
104.814 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
104.815 Created atlas bitmap 16384x124 [not-compressed, mipmap, linear-minification, linear-magnification, linear-mip-level, no-crop, no-scale]
104.829 Texture processor created. GPU accelerated compression Supported: yes, Enabled: yes/yes. Test passed. YCoCgDXT PSNR: 35.83, BC3 PSNR: 33.82
104.848 Parallel Sprite Loader initialized (threads: 3)
104.943 Sprites loaded
104.975 Generated mipmaps for atlas of size 16384x124
104.978 Custom inputs active: 27
104.980 Factorio initialised
104.986 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item-subgroup with name 'tank-other-vehicle' does not exist.

Source: advanced-car-recipe-rampant-arsenal (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
• RampantArsenal
• angelsrefining
• Sandros-fixes
234.459 Info AppManager.cpp:1102: Restarting Factorio
234.470 Quitting: user-quit.
234.967 Steam API shutdown.
234.971 Goodbye

5 years ago

Can you try 0.4.2 in 5 min and gimme feedback?

5 years ago

Looks good now, thank you Sandro!
p.s. sorry for the late responce

5 years ago

Don't worry. If I don't have the crash I just fix it for fun.

New response