xors (optional) Space Exploration (+ Krastorio 2) tweaks and additions

by xor50

Tweaks and additions of various small things for SE (and K2 if installed). All toggleable via settings! Check mod description for list.

Tweaks
1 year, 10 days ago

g [fixed] Dirty Water Category

1 year, 8 months ago

Can you move the dirty water recipe into the resources tab?
Having SE, K2 and brevven mods running and this recipe is the only one opening a new tab and thus creating a second inventory category bar.

1 year, 8 months ago

That should be possible. It was on purpose, because it's the fluid tab and it's a fluid recipe which mainly converts one fluid to another fluid.

1 year, 8 months ago

I am currently not sure how other recipies like this are handled, maybe they are hidden in player inventory or in the resources tab, but one new tab and with this also this second bar seems unnecessary. Thanks for addressing this :D

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Oh you mean new tab in inventory? I don't have that. New tab in machines is (with the current implementation) correct.

1 year, 8 months ago

Yes, i have a new tab in inventory, I will check if any mod might modify something there

1 year, 8 months ago

Looks like no other mod is doing anything, Screenshot of how it looks: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/193642349451149312/1010940277894172762/unknown.png

1 year, 8 months ago
1 year, 8 months ago

Interesting. You certainly have a mod installed that re-arranges the inventory tabs and recipes, because with only SE/K2 they show up at different places. That would also explain why you have an additional fluid tab you should not have.

1 year, 8 months ago

Do you know a way to find out what mod would be causing this? Sadly there is no other mod mentioned on the item itself.

1 year, 8 months ago

Ok I found out a thing, will probably fix next release.

1 year, 8 months ago

Nice, for now I disabled the recipe since we did not need it yet, will absolutly reenable it if the thing fixes it

1 year, 8 months ago

Tested the last update and it fixed the category for me, tank you very much :D

New response