Rubber Belts

by Reika

Changes belts to be partly made of rubber instead of entirely iron.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Compatibility with other mods

6 years ago

Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates (bobplates) also provides resin and rubber and their recipes. You may want to take an optional dependency on bobplates and leave those alone if they are already defined, especially rubber since I'm not sure if the behavior of a furnace with conflicting recipes is well-defined.

AAI Industry replaces the gear in the transport belt recipe with a small motor, itself crafted from a gear and a plate. The final recipe for yellow belt is somehow a small motor and an iron plate even with your mod loaded. I'm not sure where the problem lies.

6 years ago

Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates (bobplates) also provides resin and rubber and their recipes.

See the other thread.

The final recipe for yellow belt is somehow a small motor and an iron plate even with your mod loaded. I'm not sure where the problem lies.

Link me to the other mod.

6 years ago

OK, it should be fixed. I made my override happen after his, and use motors instead of gears if they exist.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

did you test it? It doesn't seem to work for me. I still only have the AAI industry recipe available. You're comes up under the "What's it really used for mod" with some syntax error so it seems like the game is picking it up somehow but the AAI recipe is still overriding it.

6 years ago

You're comes up under the "What's it really used for mod" with some syntax error

...?

6 years ago

So upon further investigation, it works fine if the "remove original recipe" option is false, which is how I play. However, activating that indeed does leave the recipe as AAI sets it.

6 years ago

Fixed in all forms.

6 years ago

Thank you!