Rotatable Equipment

Allows players to rotate any non-square equipment

Utilities
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Crashes with bobequipment

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When loading with either bobvehicleequipment or bobequipment I get the following crash:

25.091 Script @__Rotatable_Equipment__/data-updates.lua:73: Creating alternative equipment for portable-generator-equipment
  25.091 Error ModManager.cpp:1555: Failed to load mod "Rotatable_Equipment": __Rotatable_Equipment__/data-updates.lua:50: bad argument #1 of to 'min' (number expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'min'
    __Rotatable_Equipment__/data-updates.lua:50: in function 'flip_equipment'
    __Rotatable_Equipment__/data-updates.lua:70: in function 'create_alt_equipment'
    __Rotatable_Equipment__/data-updates.lua:81: in main chunk

Edit: I noticed that the crashing mod is a different one. Please update the title.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

_

3 years ago

I've tried bobequipment, bobvehicleequipment, and Portable_power, and all of them load fine. Is this maybe from a different mod? Are you running the latest version of rotatable equipment (0.0.5)?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah, using the latest of everything. I did some more testing and it turns out Artisanal Reskins: Bob's Mods
is the mod that causes the crash.

3 years ago

Looking at the code it doesn't seem to account for the possibility of layered equipment sprites, which is why it's returning nil instead of a dimension.

3 years ago

Yep, this is now fixed in 0.0.6

3 years ago

Loads now. Thanks for the quick fix.

New response