by dewast

Rocket Personal Defence

Content
6 years ago
Armor

b Here are some fixes

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I know you want to get this working for 0.14, but I wont down-grade my factorio version. This info is mainly for factorio 0.15, but you can probably figure out the problem from what I wrote. It seems like you are either remaking or separating a previous mod. Here is a todo list for you.

Icons -You need to change the mod name for all icons to match your mod name. "Rocket Personal Defence/graphics/... You need to do this on items.lua, entities.lua, and technology.lua

entities.lua - Each equipment now needs a new line. categories = {"armor"}, this is a new line for the fact that other things can now use equipment now like vehicles. I understand this was a 0.14 change! Later come back and make the following changes. Consider changing the name of this lua to equipment.lua as the vanilla game uses that name not entities.lua Lastly indent your lines of code as it is hard on my eyes and brain to interpret.

control.lua - delete it as it is empty and therefore useless and just makes it take longer to load up the game.

technology.lua - has a few problems. First the prerequisites = {"personal-laser-defense-equipment"}, for the first tech as the name has change from basic-... I'm not sure when this change occurred. Next for 0.15 alien science packs don't exist. Change ingredients to space science packs for each technology.

Info.JSON Remember to change the factorio version to 0.15 when your ready to play on 0.15

Keep modding bro!

New response