Roboport Recharge Speed deprecated

Increases both the recharge speed and energy flow rate of roboports. *This mod should be considered obsolete - there are now numerous other mods that more gracefully introduce the concept of faster and/or upgradable roboports to the game. This mod is so simple that it should continue to work, but I don't intend to maintain it.*

Content
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Logistic network

g Does it work on Mobile Roboports ?

5 years ago

Does it work on Mobile Roboports ?

5 years ago

I assume you mean the powerarmour item, that turns you into a roboport?

I suspect it has no effect on those - the object I overrode parameters for was the building Roboport, and I expect that the equippable one defines all its own.

But I'm not sure I see a point anyway - the reason I made this "mod" was because I had 1000s of bots and the AI wasn't clever enough to distribute across nearbye roboports in an efficient manner (though there is another mod that helps a bit with that), meaning that certain key roboports became bottlenecked, even when there was sufficient power resource to power them all. You're not going to have that same problem with the mobile ones, because you're dealing with far smaller numbers of bots.

That said, give it a go, and let me know. I'd be interested. It might not actually be too hard to make it work for mobile ones if someone wants to make an argument for it, and if I'm interested enough in revisiting the game briefly to get it working.

This thread has been locked.